Valentine’s Day may be over, but that doesn’t mean the romance has to stop. Here are some iconic romance books you should considerÂ reading to keepÂ theÂ kiligÂ going!
1. Bared to You by Sylvia Day
2. Brokeback Mountain by Annie Proulx
3. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
4. Memoirs of a Geisha by Arthur Golden
5. No Fear Shakespeare: Romeo and Juliet
6. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
7. The Time Traveler’s Wife by Audrey Niffenegger
8. Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
9. A Walk to Remember by Nicholas Sparks
10. Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte
Which are your favorite romantic reads?
Share them with us in the comments below. In case you don’t have any of these iconic reads in your collection, you can find them at National Book Store. Find the stores nearest you here or shop online here.