Stationery lovers think that there’s no such thing as one perfect notebook. With so many sizes, colors, and styles available out there, there always seems to be something new that catches your eye.
But wait until you try out the IFEX Paper Bar – a place that allows you to create your very own uniquely personalized notebooks!
There are just five easy steps you need to do:
- Pick a cover! There are different kinds and sizes available. You can also go for more interesting finishes, like matte or even metallic.
- Pick your sheets! Plain, dotted, or lined? Choose one – or all of them! You can mix and match as you please.
- Pick your inserts! If you’re going to be using your new notebook for school or work, or just want it to be divided into different sections, you can have inserts placed too.
- Pick your spine! It can be black or white, to best suit the colors of your covers.
- Add your name! You can have up to sixteen characters debossed on the front, in gold or silver lettering. Of course, you can customize the size and position of the lettering to get it exactly where you want it.
Want to see exactly how it’s done? Watch the video below, as Kris Aquino has two notebooks made:
The IFEX Paper Bar can be found in NBS Glorietta 1, Shangri-La Plaza, and SM Megamall. And as Kris said, you can easily create notebooks that fit your budget and make great gift items, too.
You can catch the IFEX Paper Bar at Words & Letters, a calligraphy and poetry reading event. It’s taking place from January 27 to 28, 2018, at Shangri-La Plaza’s Grand Atrium. You can get more updates and learn more about it here.
Join the conversation on social media – it’s @nbsalert on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube.