The highly anticipated film adaptation of Everything, Everything is premiering on May 19, 2017. Before you head out to go see it, return to the pages that first explored Madeline and Olly’s romance – it’s time for the #NBSEverythingEverythingBingeRead!
About the book
Madeline Whittie has dealt with “bubble baby disease” her whole life.Â Â This severe combined immunodeficiency (SCID) means she cannot leave her house or interact with anything that has not been “sanitized”. When a family moves in next door, she befriends Olly, the son.
The story then follows their budding romance, their struggle, and the revelation of a painful truth.
How to join
1) Grab your copy of Everything, EverythingÂ – hardcover, paperback, or e-book. If you don’t have a copy, get yours now from the nearest NBS store.Â
2) Start reading and aim to finish before May 15, 2017.
3) Update your reading progress using hashtag #NBSEverythingEverythingBingeReadÂ in your posts on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or on your blog. Tag @nbsalert so we won’t miss your posts!
4) Share how you feel about specific moments, things you missed the first time you read it, or characters you now see in a different light.
5) Invite your family, friends, and any and all book lovers to read along with you. The more binge readers, the better!
If you don’t have a copy yet, head to the nearest NBS store to grab one or order the paperback or hardcover version online. Everything, Everything is available for P459 (paperback).
Join the conversation on social media – @nbsalert on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube. You can also sign up for our newsletter below: