It’s true: bestselling author Mitch Albom is coming back to Manila! Catch him on his book signing tour with National Book Store on February 15 and 16, 2020:
- 12:00 NN on February 15, 2020 (Saturday): Event Center, Lower Ground Floor, Mega A, SM Megamall
- 12:00 NN on February 16, 2020 (Sunday): Activity Center, Alabang Town Center
Registration starts at 10:00 AM for both events, with only 1,500 slots for each venue. More importantly, admission is FREE!
Learn more about the author
Mitch Albom is an internationally renowned and bestselling author, journalist, screenwriter, playwright, radio and television broadcaster, and musician. His books have collectively sold more than 40 million copies worldwide and several have been adapted into Emmy Award-winning and critically-acclaimed television movies. Some of his most popular works include ‘Tuesdays with Morrie,’ ‘The Five People You Meet in Heaven,’ ‘For One More Day,’ and many others. In 2018, he released the long-awaited sequel to the ‘The Five People You Meet in Heaven.’ ‘The Next Person You Meet in Heaven’ tells the story of Eddie’s heavenly reunion with Annie — the little girl he saved on earth — in an unforgettable tale of how our lives and losses intersect. It’s available for P475 (paperback) in selected branches and online. His latest work is ‘Finding Chika,’ a poignant memoir that’s a celebration of a girl, her adoptive guardians, and the incredible bond they formed. It’s a devastatingly beautiful portrait of what it means to be a family, regardless of how it’s made. It’s available for P799 (hardcover) in selected branches and online.
Get ready for the book signing
Here are the complete mechanics for the book signing:
1. Registration for both events will start at 10:00 AM. Only 1,500 slots will be available at each venue, available on a first come, first served basis. Each person in line can only register for one slot.
2. You may have EITHER of the following signed:
- 1 book = One (1) copy of Finding Chika , OR
- 2 books = One (1) copy of Finding Chika and one (1) copy of The Next Person You Meet in Heaven (any format). You MUST have a copy of Finding Chika to also have your copy of The Next Person You Meet in Heaven signed.
3. Present the book/s upon registration. Only copies of Finding Chika and The Next Person You Meet in Heaven bought from any National Book Store, NBS Express, and Powerbooks branch or online from www.nationalbookstore.com, NBS on Shopee, and NBS on Lazada are valid for the signing. Each book must have its official receipt or price tag.
4. Other items are not allowed for the signing, including other Mitch Albom books, merchandise, t-shirts, posters, journals, notes, artworks, etc.
5. Registered participants will be called in batches to line up during the book signing. An official photographer from NBS will take your photo with the author. However, we strictly allow only one photo per guest. Video greetings are not allowed.
Are you excited? RSVP and get more updates by tapping here. Don’t forget to grab your copies of his books, ‘Finding Chika’ and ‘The Next Person You Meet in Heaven.’ And lastly, share your excitement online using the hashtag #MitchAlbominPH. See you at the book signing!
Connect with us on social media – it’s @nationalbookstore on Instagram and @nbsalert on Facebook, Twitter, Viber, and YouTube. For more updates, sign up for our newsletter: